Transformations: Ten Piano Solos Based on Timeless Hymn Tunes - Digital DownloadHoward Helvey
Howard Helvey has crafted 10 eloquent new arrangements for piano solo based on beloved hymn tunes:
- How Can I Keep From Singing? (ENDLESS SONG)
- Jerusalem, My Happy Home (LAND OF REST)
- Holy, Holy, Holy (NICAEA)
- Take Up Thy Cross, the Savior Said (BOURBON)
- Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness (GERMANY)
- Christians, We Have Met to Worship (HOLY MANNA)
- How Great Thou Art (HOW GREAT THOU ART)
- Come, Ye Sinners, Poor and Needy (RESTORATION)
- Come Down, O Love Divine (DOWN AMPNEY)
- The Day Thou Gavest, Lord, Is Ended (ST. CLEMENT)
Difficulty level: Early Advanced.
A full recording performed by Howard Helvey is available as a physical CD from Beckenhorst Press, or from all major digital music sites for streaming (Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, etc) or download (iTunes, etc).
A complete live performance performed by Howard Helvey is available on Facebook, here.
Cover artwork: POINT OF NO RETURN, oil on canvas, 38" x 32", 2000, by William Helvey (1942-2019)
- Digital / Print:
Transformations: Ten Piano Solos Based on Timeless Hymn Tunes - Digital Download